If you are looking for a law firm dedicated to you, family and children, look no further than Yelman & Associates, San Diego’s Family Law Attorneys. Founded in 1995, the firm has built a strong reputation on its experience and skill handling California Divorce, Separation and Annulment cases, involving Child Custody and Visitation; Child and Spousal Support; division of Community Property (including businesses); protection of Separate Property; and interstate matters pursuant to the UCCJEA and UIFSA. Our attorneys are experienced, highly effective and compassionate San Diego family law practitioners who vigorously protect the rights of our clients.
San Diego Family Law Attorney Protects Spouses’ and Domestic Partners’ Rights:
It can be presumed that the great majority of couples who get married or enter into domestic partnerships do so with the best of intentions and high hopes for a happy, lifelong future together. As time progresses the family grows; children are born or adopted, homes are purchased, investments are made and savings accounts (or debts) grow. Unfortunately, a large percentage of all marriages end in divorce. As the individual spouses or partners plan to go their own ways, child custody and spousal support issues must be addressed and assets must be appropriately divided. It is at this time that you want the expertise and guidance of a compassionate and highly competent family lawyer from Yelman and Associates by your side.
Areas of Family Law:
Yelman and Associates handle all family law matters, including:
- Legal separation
- Child support, custody, visitation
- Spousal support
- Division of community property
- Premarital agreements
- High asset cases – complex division
- Uncontested divorces
- Division of business entities and assets
- Post judgement modifications
- Domestic violence
- Out of state issues
- All other areas
Yelman and Associates’ Client Testimonials Provide Unique, Insightful Perspectives:
In the legal profession, the greatest compliment a client can give is a recommendation and a referral to a family member, friend or business associate. Many of our new clients are referred to us by present and former clients.
- “I spoke with 3 attorneys but couldn’t see myself working with them. Feeling very lost and discouraged, my friend suggested that I call Tara Yelman. Her referral was based on the successful, positive experience of 2 other friends. So I made the call and Tara took my call immediately. From that moment on Tara has been a blessing in my life! She has taken me through the process step by step, each time explaining my choices – the possible outcome and cost . . . I would highly recommend and have already recommended Tara Yelman to anyone who is looking for a very bright, competent, knowledgeable, perceptive, experienced attorney. As you can see, I can’t say enough good things about Tara Yelman & Associates!” C.A. San Diego
- “Sara Neumann handled my case in a very professional and competent manner. It is very comforting to have an attorney whom you can trust during what are typically very difficult and emotional draining issues. Ms. Neumann listened to my desires and was understanding as to the direction I wanted to take things. Her knowledge of family law and her negotiations with the opposing party were clear and effective . . . I was highly satisfied with the result. I have referred several friends to Ms. Neumann, all of whom have been pleased with her service.” M. H. San Diego
- “I’d like to take this opportunity now to thank you (Charles Wesley Kim), Geoff, and the entire Yelman & Associates firm for your efforts on my behalf in my divorce proceedings. As you may remember, my former attorney had resigned upon hearing that my ex-husband had hired “the most litigious female attorney in San Diego” and I was feeling pretty desperate when I came to you. Not only did you accept my case (thank youl) but you immediately began working on it, not allowing anything to fall between the cracks during the transition. You spent hours and hours working my case, both with and without me present, making me feel as though mine was the only case you were working . . .As you know, I referred a potential client to you which, to my mind, is the highest praise and is in recognition of all you’ve done for me. Your assistance and guidance post-judgment has been invaluable to me. ” M.E. San Diego
- “Although I never plan to be in this situation again, I would recommend Yelman & Associates to anyone going through a divorce. Of the many lawyers I have encountered within the courthouse through the 3 years it took to finalize my divorce, I find Tara Yelman to be one of the most competent, intelligent, and genuinely caring attorneys that you can encounter.” B.P. Oceanside, CA
Call San Diego Family Law Attorneys Yelman & Associates for a Complimentary Telephone Consultation:
Whatever family law issues you are facing, Yelman & Associates can help you by giving you the personalized, immediate and hands-on legal advice and representation that you need. It is true that many clients come to us because their former legal representation was ineffective and distant. We answer our clients’ phone calls and emails ourselves. If we are unavailable at the time you call we will call you back as soon as we are free. We understand how important it is to stay in touch with you and to let you know the status of your case. The attorneys at Yelman win in court because we prepare our cases with great attention to detail – and because we know the law. It is our job to take charge, be strong and to advocate for you. For a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your case, call Yelman & Associates at (619) 282-1107.